- EXPERIENCE: A Realtor can help a buyer save money and help a seller to make the most money. Because they go through the home buying and selling process daily, they ca warn clients of potential dangers and looming changes. Having an expert on your side is critical.
- OBJECTIVITY: One of the Realtor’s most important roles is as the unbiased voice of reason. They help sellers see outside their personal connection to a property, and they help buyers stay level when faced with a multiple-bid situation.
- RESOURCEFULNESS: Realtors know the best contractors and can refer them easily to new homeowners and potential sellers.
- KNOWLEDGE: Homeowners rely on Realtors to help them find the most qualified buyer and to navigate the home selling processes. Rules regarding home sales are always changing, ad it is the Realtor’s job to stay on top of those market dynamics.
- NEIGHBORHOOD/MARKET EXPERTISE: Realtors have valuable experience that cannot be learned overnight or “on the fly”. As experts in their market or neighborhood, they can assist you with home buying strategies and proposals that will land you the right house at the best price and terms.
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS: They not only facilitate the paperwork buy they also orchestrate the buying and selling process and attend the required meetings and appointments throughout the transaction. They also negotiate terms that benefit their clients far beyond the purchase price.
- LISTING ACCESS: They have access to the most recent information regarding home sales and newly listed properties. They also have access to database of new communities and new construction.
- MARKETING/REFERRALS: Real estate doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. In fact, a large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a practitioner’s contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, and family. When a property is marketed with the help of a Realtor, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your Realtor will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
DID YOU KNOW? About 88% of home buyers and sellers used a real estate agent or broker – a statistic that has steadily increased from 69% in 2001, according to the National Association of Realtor’s 2014 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.
Information provided by Land Title Guarantee : http://goo.gl/6WBGTJ