If you are looking to purchase a primary home or an investment property in the Denver area this spring, you need to be aware of current inventory levels.
Not only they might complicate your property search process, it also might become a factor in how you will negotiate your purchase and what might happen with your home equity in the near future.
Denver Metro inventory levels have hit record low levels compared to 2006 – view detailed inventory report by area in my blog post.
Denver Residential real estate sales highlights include the following:
- 19.5% increase in the number of closed sales year-over-year
- 18.5% increase in the number of closed sales year to date
- 23.6% decrease in average days on market (81)
- 31.4% decrease in active listings
- 11.7% increase in average price – sold
Denver Condominium sales Highlights are as following:
- 16.8% increase in number of closed sales year-over-year
- 22.1% increase in number of closed sales year to date
- 27.7% decrease in average days on market (73)
- 37.9% decrease in number of active listings
- 8.8% increase in average price – sold
Click here for Full report of entire MLS